You don’t always have to spend tons of money to start a business. Having an online platform and skills is sometimes enough to make income online each month. Today I’m going to share 7 legit websites to make money online. These are the best websites to consider if you plan to make extra cash each month.
- Step 2: Getting a Domain and Webhosting
- 5 ways to Monetize your Blog without an Ad network
- 7 Profitable Online Money Making Hobbies
- 5 Free YouTube Thumbnail Templates
- Step 1: Choose your Blog Niche and Name
WHO IS FIVERR FOR:
Fiverr is a freelancing website to make money online. It is for all those creatives who have a digital skill that can help people online. Logo design, video animation, voice over, brand strategy etc. You can literally sell a variety of services on fiverr. You can start from selling for $5 and grow up from there.
- Sellers have a high earning potential on the platform, a college student can make a good amount selling services on fiverr.
- Fiverr has an easy to use interface, the website can be easily understood even by the newbies.
- You have a good seller support, it might not be the best as compared to the other freelancing platforms but it’s definitely good.
- Fiverr has it’s own app so sellers can stay connected to buyers all the time.
- You do not have to bid, buyers reach you themselves. In the start you have to send buyer requests to recieve orders, but after a few reviews, the buyer mostly reach out to you themselves.
- You must sell your services in $5 to get started on the platform.
- Buyers are not always easy to communicate with, a little misunderstanding can lead to a negative review.
- Fiverr takes 20% from each of your order. So for 10 dollars worth of service, 2 dollars go to fiverr.
- Some niches are highly saturated and it’s difficult to get an order on those.
WHO IS UPWORK FOR:
Upwork is also a freelancing website where you can make money online with having digital skills. However, on Fiverr sometimes you can get scammed as there are peoplw having gigs and selling services they have no idea about. So sometimes you may not recieve the same quality of work as you payed for. On Upwork, high level of professionalism qnd talent is mainted. Also you do not need to start with $5 to get startes on the platform, and you can sell your services for a much higher deserving price on Upwork.
- have higher-paying projects as compared to other freelancing websites
- A luxury freelancing platform
- you can start with a price much higher than $5 and still recieve orders.
- Poor website-user interface
- Increased competition makes getting hired difficult
- You have to buy connects to apply for projects
- Upwork can take upto 20% for smaller projects, which is quite a large amount out of your total earnings for the project.
WHO IS 99DESIGNS FOR:
99Designs is for top freelance graphic designers that provide quality and professional work. It is a great freelance platform to make money online, however 99designs have a strict system of accepting new freelancers. You are only accepted to work on the platform if you have great quality work examples, great experience and communication skills. Because of their strict enrollment process, you do not find any scammers on the website. The best graphic designers are chosen to provide their services on 99designs.
- Affordable Services
- Great turnaround time
- Quality guaranteed work
- Professionalism & ease
- Lack of relationship building & communication with a single designer.
- Only a single designer wins a competition, the rest of the designers efforts as well as time is wasted.
Etsy is an online marketplace where you can earn money online by selling either physical or digital products. On the best things about etsy is the traffic, a great amount of buyers visit etsy each day, so if your store has proper seo and attractive images, you can surely start getting orders soon. You can also run etsy adds to gain more exposure to your store.
WHO IS ETSY FOR:
Etsy is a massive online marketplace for all hardworking and creative entrepreneurs. It doesn’t matter if you sell digital or physical products, as long as they are authentic and upto standard, then you earn a great amount of money online by selling on etsy.
- Etsy store is easy to open and maintain
- User friendly platform
- An increased amount of traffic as compared to other online marketplaces
- You can NOT SALE on Etsy if you are from specific countries. there are some countries where etsy payments are not accepted, nor does paypal work there (example: Pakistan) So it doesn’t matter how talented you are, you will never be able to sale on etsy. I have contacted etsy a lot about this issue but never received a satisfactory answer.
- Listing fees
- Lack of control
Creative Market is an online marketplace for selling digital products like graphics, photos, fonts, website themes, templates, logos and much more. Unlike etsy, you can not sell physical products on creative market. Creative market has ready-to-use design assets and you can earn a great amount of money online by selling on this marketplace.
WHO IS IT FOR:
Creative Market is a great platform for all talented graphic designers who want to sell digital items and start generating passive income. You can sell all type of digital products on creative market e.g graphics, photos, fonts, website themes, templates, logos and much more. It is a great freelance platform to make money online, however Creative Market have a strict system of accepting new graphic designers. You are only accepted to work on the platform if you have great quality work examples, great experience and communication skills.
CREATIVE MARKET PROS:
- Professional, high quality designs
- Great source of passive income
- Great traffic
CREATIVE MARKET CONS:
- Strict system of acceptance
- less user-friendly to use
- exposure seems to be pretty hard to get
Creative fabrica is a legit and a great quality website. Though you have to go through an approval system to start selling there, once you get your shop set up, it is pretty easy to start selling there. you can sell all types of digital products on creative fabrica including graphics, photos, fonts, website themes, templates, logos and much more.Follow Me on CF
WHO IS IT FOR:
Creative Fabrica is a great platform for all talented graphic designers who want to sell digital items and start generating passive income. You can sell all type of digital products on creative fabrica e.g graphics, photos, fonts, website themes, templates, logos and much more.
CREATIVE FABRICA PROS:
- You get payed for just having your products on the platform
- easy to use interface
CREATIVE FABRICA CONS:
- No cons
Let me know what you guys think of these websites!? have you used any of these before, what was your experience? let me know in the comments! 🙂